Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!


A new year is a great thing because we can easily measure our lives and goals in increments that give us enough time to be successful. For me 2014 marked a special year in publishing. I tackled two different genres that both hold a close place in my heart. Vampire’s Need (Formerly Sybrina) was released, my first paranormal romance (my favorite genre.)  Shrapnel’s Kiss is a military romance that is set in Afghanistan. This was a hard novel to write because of my husband’s deployments. They were difficult, unsure days in my life that I don’t like to dwell on. I feel really good that I was able to follow through and publish those two pieces.

This year, my first new publication is a short story, Winter’s World, in EROS, an anthology of some amazing Indie Authors: All of the stories are either sci-fi or post-apocalyptic erotica. This is available for pre-order.

Mobster’s Bones is coming along, and I hope to have it published in March. I have more books planned that I will keep you informed about in future newsletters. I hope your January is fruitful and that it is a great start to a new year.

Best Wishes,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment